Windows 10 Pro Lite Build 1511-10586 (32-bit) Download Torrent
|Share Ratio||Seeds 24 Peers 33|
It’s a stripped-down Windows 10 operating system based on builds 1511-10586 (November Update or TH2). The minimum system requirements remain the same as expected, although this customized version of Windows should be faster than the original due to the number of changes listed below.
This is the second version that supports 32-bit processors. My profile also has the first 64-bit version.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: Once you are on the quick screen, select the setting then uncheck everything to launch the windows.
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor with NX / PAE
SSE2 (if Windows 8 worked, it works too)
RAM: 1 GB for 64-bit (technically only 512 MB are required)
Hard disk space: 20 GB
Graphics card: DirectX 9 or newer
Changes and information (at least the most important):
– Most Metro apps except Edge, Store and Calculator have been removed.
– The most irrelevant drivers (e.g. graphics, printer, network) have been removed.
They must be downloaded and installed manually depending on the specifications of each computer.
– Some accessibility features have been removed.
– Distant speech and support for Cortana.
-Distant search (Explorer search bar still works)
– Windows Media Player removed.
-Includes Windows Photo Viewer to be used in place of the Metro Photos app, although pictures will be opened in Paint first until the user changes the default app in Windows Photo Viewer.
-Deactivated sleep mode
-File of the deactivated page
– The firewall has been removed (although in some cases it appears while using the program and the service has not been removed when necessary).
-Windows Update was not removed, but there is no guarantee that it will work as I always disable it via (it still needs to be enabled in order to install apps from the store).
– Apps from the store should work fine
-Games from the store stopped working (I couldn’t figure out why). Non-UWP games (like CS: GO) should still work provided you have updated drivers